Saturday 6 November 2010

Back in England

We are just back from our four week trip to Fiji, Hong Kong and Japan. It was amazing (will post some photos soon) but I'm glad to be back at home again. For one thing, travelling from place to place for four weeks is actually a little tiring, and another reason is that a few days ago I started missing our dogs quite a bit. Not like me to miss things that I can't have access to at the moment, but I've never been that long away from my/our dog(s) before. Anyhow, we are now reunited and, right now, just back from a lovely walk in Stanmer Park.









And here are the silly doggies enjoying their first "unleashed" walk in a month. Lots of waggy tails and smiles all round. :)



We first thought that Tigger doesn't look like he's grown at all during the past month, but perhaps he has - just a bit.

No comments: