Sunday 26 April 2009

Stunning sunset

We went to the private view of Brighton and Hove camera club in the morning.



I don't have any photos in it this year as I didn't get round to putting any in. I'm going to have about 14 framed photos exhibited in an Open House in Newhaven starting from next weekend, and I'm also probably going to have some up on E-Kagen's wall soon, so I didn't make that much of an effort to make it in time for the camera club submissions.

Snap from Castle Hill in Newhaven.



In the evening we went for a walk in Seaford Head. The Seven Sisters were basking in the evening sun.



On the way back we saw this fabulous sunset over Newhaven, and Brighton in the distance.

1 comment:

Geminai said...

Wow, congrats on the exhibits, Kati! That's awesome news .. not that I'm surprised in the least. :) Excellent images, as always.