Thursday 30 April 2009

Jonathan Barrett

I took some portrait photos of Jonathan Barrett today. Jonathan is - amongst other things - a woodturner, so I took some photos of him in his workshop.






It was also a rare outing for the Lensbaby.



I like the action in this photo.



You can meet Jonathan and see his beautiful wood art at an Open House in Newhaven at the weekends this May. He is one of the artists exhibiting at this address. I was lucky enough to get noticed by Sue and Jonathan - and Sue asked me to come and exhibit my photos in her Open House.

Anyway, here's a straight-forward shot with a normal lense.



A few HDR'd shots from Jonathan's workshop.







1 comment:

Geminai said...

Wow, Katey. You need to be working for a magazine. This is fantastic. I was going to ask if this was Lensbaby, then you mentioned it. Awesome! I love how varied your subjects are and how diverse your talents. Really amazing. I can't wait to see what you come up with here! :)