Wednesday 29 December 2010

Cute little model

I took photos of a lovely little girl today...


Isn't she just the sweetest? :)


And coolest!


Everyone loves sunnies, right?


I find that props always help when taking portraits, and Amaya liked to play with hers. After a little while, she was really getting into the spirit of modelling...


...so much so that she needed to call her nan to say that she is having too much fun and that she will be a while.


Back to business... where were we? Oh yeah, let me brush my hair first.


Gotta get everything just right...


OK. I think I'm ready for...... silly faces!


Haha, we took quite a few silly pictures and Amaya was loving her photo shoot.


What an absolute sweetie, don't you think? :)

4 comments:

Oli said...

Gorgeous shots :) she's a darling

Katariina Jarvinen said...

Thanks, Oli! She is my friend's sweet little daughter. :)

Anon said...

I love the photo where she's wearing two pairs of sunglasses! She looks like she had loads of fun.

Katariina Jarvinen said...

I know, that's my favourite, too. After the first 15 minutes or so of unfamiliarity with a new situation, she really started enjoying the photo shoot.

Actually, I find that most people do. ;-)