Thursday 26 February 2009

Hayfever!

'Tis the season... for sneezin'. Can't believe it - it has started! Wasn't it only a couple of weeks ago that we had snow on the ground? And now, hayfever!

I went to a new place for a walk with Zebedee today. I tried to find Barcombe Mills, but the public car park near it was closed, and after parking the car a little further up the road, I ended up almost getting lost walking from field to field, across people's gardens (almost) in search of something interesting to shoot (with a camera). Well, this is the best I could come up with. A tree house and a ditch.



...and some trees. Great. Well, made me do a little black and white conversion experiment, anyway.



And what's worse, by the time we got home I was sneezing and my eyes were itching. Oh no.

No comments: