Saturday 10 January 2009

Frosty Stanmer Park

I'm going to go with the frost theme for another day or two, or even longer if the weather forecast people have guessed wrong again. At the moment they are saying that it will stay cold until Monday, and next week it's going to rain all week.

This morning we went to Stanmer Park.









It's ridiculous, really, how excited I get about seeing just a bit of frost. Perhaps it reminds me of Finland... This is the coldest I've experienced in England in 13 years (i.e. since I came here).












It's only after I saw this photo on my computer monitor that I realised that I should have taken macro shots of this crystallised frost! Hopefully there will be similar frost tomorrow morning!







1 comment:

Geminai said...

Really beautiful, Kati. :)