Friday 18 February 2011

Double portrait shoot

I had a shoot with a couple of friends today - well, I call them friends even though I have met them only a couple of times before; I call them friends because I sense that they are good people and I sense that we have a connection and we will get along famously! Here they are: meet Nilden and Joanne:

Nilden:














Joanne:




















In black and white:




















Joanne has these most amazing blue eyes.



...and together these girls are... well, like something out of a comedy movie trailer.
















What can I say. They had a good time. We all had a good time. ;-)


Joanne has already started using this photo as her Twitter profile photo:


Isn't she gorgeous? Inside and out. But that takes knowing her - the inside bit. I hope it shows in this photo, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blimey; How drunk were we?! I had a great time that afternoon & the work you put in for us was so appreciated. You really are a fantastic photographer & it's more than a pleasure knowing you!

Katariina Jarvinen said...

Drunk? Surely not - just a little bit tipsy, perhaps. ;) Thank you for your kind words. Looking forward to our new group meetings!