Friday 6 March 2009

Challenge

OK, I'm going to start taking this photo blog seriously now. My aim is to take at least one interesting, presentable photo EVERY day. But I'm not saying how long I'm going to do this for. I know myself well enough not to make a promise of doing this for a whole year, 365 days. I'm not ready for that yet. Then again - who knows! I shall see how it goes.



This photo wasn't taken especially this challenge in mind, but just happens to be the only fairly presentable photo I took today, during a lovely walk in Friston Forest with my funny dog. I seem to be fond of vignetting recently. AND I've used the square format a few times.

From tomorrow I will be making a conscious effort to challenge myself every day.

2 comments:

Laksa said...

how are you, Kati? ZBD looks much bigger now.

Katariina Jarvinen said...

Hey, great to hear from you! I'm glad you commented - I thought you stopped blogging when you moved to Malaysia. Reading through it now...