Monday 24 January 2011

The Sock Monster

I heard some suspicious noises this evening followed by Zebedee skulking up the stairs to Miles's office. We followed him, and just like I had guessed, he had raided the laundry basket and then hid behind Miles' chair under his desk.


Zebedee is known to steal the odd sock here and there, whenever someone has made the mistake of leaving one (pair) unguarded on a chair or a sofa. But this time, Miles had left a whole PILE of them within his reach. Zebedee must have thought all his birthdays had come at once - a PILE of them! Whoo-hoo!

I thought he looked so ridiculous with his mouth full of socks that he reminded me of...


...a puffin.


(not my photo... no credit was given on the above linked page so I don't know whose photo this is)

He wasn't too happy when we confiscated his loot.


No comments: